1.1. Objective and Responsibility
1. This Data Privacy Statement is to inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data related to our services and the related websites, features and contents (hereinafter collectively referred to as "online service" or "website"). Details of these processing activities can be found in section 2.
2. Details of data processing for the purpose of carrying out our business processes are described in section 3.
3. The online service is provided by FOUR PAWS Australia (Animal Welfare) Limited (Suite 2A, Level 2, 255 Broadway, Glebe NSW 2037) – hereinafter referred to as "provider", "we" or "us" - who is also legally responsible under the data protection law.
4. Our online service is hosted by DATAplexx IT- und Telekommunikationslösungen GmbH, Hosnedlgasse 16A, A-1220 Vienna, Austria, and is maintained by web&co, Marxergasse 5/24, A-1030 Vienna, Austria.
5. You can reach out to our Data Protection Officer using the e-mail address email@example.com
6. The term "user" encompasses all customers, interested people, employees and visitors of our online service.
1.2. Legal Bases
We collect and process personal data based on the following legal grounds:
a. Consent in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 (a) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Consent meaning any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of agreement, which could be in the form of a statement or any other unambiguous confirmatory act, given by the data’s subject consenting to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
b. Necessity for the performance of a contract or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract according to Article 6 paragraph 1 (b) GDPR, meaning the data is required in order for us to fulfil our contractual obligations towards you or to prepare the conclusion of a contract with you.
c. Processing to fulfil a legal obligation in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 (c) GDPR, meaning that e.g. the processing of data is required by law or other provisions.
d. Processing in order to protect legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 (f) GDPR, meaning that the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, unless such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require the protection of personal data.
1.3. Data Subject Rights
You have the following rights with regards to the processing of your data through us:
a. The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 13 paragraph 2 (d) GDPR and Article 14 paragraph 2 (e) GDPR.
b. Right of access in accordance with Article 15 GDPR
c. Right to rectification in accordance with Article 16 GDPR
d. Right to erasure (”right to be forgotten“) in accordance with Article 17 GDPR
e. Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Article 18 GDPR
f. Right to data portability in accordance with Article 20 GDPR
g. Right to objection in accordance with Article 21 GDPR
Notice: Users may object to the processing of their personal data in accordance with legal allowances at any time with effect for the future. The objection may in particular be made against processing for the purposes of direct marketing.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, employment or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.
1.4. Data Erasure and Duration of Storage
The personal data of the data subject will be erased or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is inapplicable. Storage of data beyond that may occur if such storage is required by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject. Blocking or erasure of data also takes place when a retention period mandated by the standards mentioned expires, unless the continued storage of data is required for the conclusion of a contract or the fulfilment of contractual obligations.
1.5. Security of Processing
1. We have implemented appropriate and state-of-the-art technical and organisational security measures (TOMs). Thus, the data that is processed by us is protected against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction and unauthorized access.
2. These security measures include in particular the encrypted transfer of data between your browser and our server.
1.6. Transfer of Data to Third Parties, Subcontractors and Third Party Providers
1. A transfer of personal data to third parties only occurs within the framework of legal requirements. We only disclose personal data of users to third parties, if this is required e.g. for billing purposes or other purposes, if the disclosure is necessary to ensure the fulfilment of contractual obligations towards the users.
2. If we engage subcontractors for our online service, we have made appropriate contractual arrangements as well as adequate technical and organizational measures with these companies.
3. If we use content, tools or other means from other companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as "third party providers") whose registered offices are located in a third country, it is assumed that a transfer of data to the home countries of these third party providers occurs. The transfer of personal data to third countries takes place exclusively only, if an adequate level of data protection, the user’s consent or another legal permission is present.
2.1. Collection of Information
1. When using our online-service, information may be transferred automatically from the browser of the user to us; this information includes the name of the accessed website, file, date and time of the access, amount of data transferred, notification about successful access, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider.
2. The processing of this information takes place based on legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 (f) GDPR (e.g. to optimize the online service) as well as to ensure the security of processing in accordance with Article 5 paragraph 1 (f) GDPR (e.g. for the defence and clarification purposes of cyberattacks)
3. This information will be automatically deleted 30 days after the termination of the connection, unless any other retention periods require otherwise.
4. The collection of the data and the storage of the data in log files is essential for the provision of the online service. Therefore users are not entitled to the options of erasure, objection or correction.
2.2. Tools in our Domain
Google Tag Manager
1. This website uses the Google Tag Manager. This service allows website tags to be managed through an interface. The Google Tool Manager only implements tags, does not set cookies and does not collect any personal data. The Google Tag Manager triggers other tags that may collect personal information. However, the Google Tag Manager does not access this data.
2. If deactivated at domain or cookie level, it will remain valid for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager.
2. Google acts on our behalf within the framework of order processing in accordance with Article 28 GDPR. We have concluded a data protection agreement with Google that contains the EU standard data protection clauses.
3. We use Google Analytics with IP anonymization enabled.
4. Google Analytics stores cookies in your web browser for a period of two years since your last visit. These cookies contain a randomly generated user ID that can be used to recognize you during future website visits. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; users can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the online offer to Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
5. The recorded data is stored together with the randomly generated user ID, which enables the evaluation of pseudonymous user profiles. This user-related data is automatically deleted after 26 months. Other data remains stored in aggregated form indefinitely.
6. For more information on data usage by Google, settings and revocation options, please visit Google's websites:
- https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites ("Data use by Google when you use our partners' websites or apps").
- https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads ("Data use for advertising purposes")
- https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated ("Manage information Google uses to serve ads to you").
When a Visitor consults the website of an AB Tasty Client, AB Tasty collects website usage statistics. Such information relates, for example, to the navigator used, the number of pages visited, the number of visits, tracking the Visitor’s movements on a website, time spent on the website, on a particular page, filling or dumping the shopping cart, etc.
No primary personal data (name, first name, phone n°, address…) is gathered on AB Tasty’s initiative when AB Tasty solutions are being applied.
Only two types of secondary data (i.e. data that might possibly lead to an individual in certain circumstances) are collected by AB Tasty solutions – cookies and IP n°.
On our website Cloudflare is used as a so-called content delivery network (CDN). Cloudflare is a service of Cloudflare Inc., 101 Townsend Street, San Francisco, California 94107, USA, ("Cloudflare").
ATTENTION: Within the scope of this service, data is transferred to the US or such a transfer cannot be excluded.
A CDN is a service that helps us to provide content from our website, especially large media files, such as images, by using regional and Internet-connected servers to be delivered faster. Delivering content through servers near you reduces average website load times.
Cloudflare contributes both web optimization and security services. Cloudflare blocks threats and limits misuse of server resources and bandwidth. Our website is significantly more powerful and less vulnerable to spam or other attacks thanks to Cloudflare.
If you visit our website, your requests will be directed by the server of Cloudflare. In this case, statistical access data is collected when visiting our website.
Access data includes:
- your IP address,
- the addresse(s) of our website you have visited,
- type and version of the internet browser you are using,
- the operating system you are using,
- the website from which you have switched to our website (referrer URL),
- the time of your stay on our website and
- the frequency of calling our websites.
This data helps Cloudflare in particular to detect new threats and to ensure a high security standard for the operation of our website.
Cloudflare keeps data logs only as long as necessary and this data is deleted within 24 hours in most cases. However, there is information that Cloudflare keeps indefinitely as part of its permanent logs in order to improve Cloudflare's overall performance. However, this data is not personal and is anonymized by Cloudflare. What data is involved can be found at https://www.cloudflare.com/application/privacypolicy/.
Google APIs & Google Fonts
To display fonts consistently, our website uses Web Fonts which are provided by Google. Google Fonts is a service of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ("Google"). In order to use these Web Fonts we also use Google APIs
To display web fonts, the web browser you use must connect with a Google server. This informs Google that our website is being accessed via your IP address. The IP address from the browser of the device you are using to access our site is also stored by Google. If your browser does not support Web Fonts, your device will display the site using a standard font type. With each Google Font request, your IP address is automatically transferred to a Google server along with information such as your language preferences, display resolution, version and name of your browser. The usage data collected by Google enables them to determine the popularity of specific font types. Google publishes these findings on internal analytics sites (e.g. Google Analytics).
Google Maps is an online map service that makes geographical information more readable for you as a user via your device. Among other things, directions are displayed or map sections of a location can be integrated into a website.
When Google Maps is started, your browser establishes a connection to Google's servers. This enables Google to know that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Maps enables Google to collect and process data on the use of the service.
In addition to your IP address, Google Maps processes search terms entered and latitude and longitude coordinates for the provision of this service. If you use the route planner function of Google Maps, the starting address entered will also be stored. This data processing takes place exclusively through your voluntary use of Google Maps and is not within our sphere of influence.
The data processing terms and conditions for Google products and the standard contractual clauses for data transfers to third countries can be found at https://business.safety.google/adsprocessorterms/.
If a so-called "Facebook Connect Button" is placed on this website, you have the possibility to log in to our website with your Facebook user data. In addition, Facebook Connect can automatically include information about your activities on our website in your Facebook profile. In this respect, when you activate the button, you will be given both the opportunity to expressly consent to access your Facebook user data and to publish information and activities in your Facebook profile. The use of further data (e.g. contact via your email address) only takes place with prior express consent.
1. Please note that Facebook receives information about the application or website via Facebook Connect, including what you are doing. To personalize the connection process, Facebook may in some cases receive a limited amount of information prior to authorizing the application or website.
2. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for the protection of your privacy can be found in the data protection declaration at: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php.
Google Ad Services
1. This website uses the remarketing or "similar target group" function of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States ("Google").
2. You can be targeted with advertising by placing personalised and interest-based ads when you visit other websites in the so-called "Google Display Network". "Google Remarketing" or the function "Similar target groups" uses so-called "cookies", text files which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. These text files are used to record your visits and anonymous data about the use of the website. Personal data will not be stored. If you visit another website in the so-called "Google Display Network", you may see advertisements that most likely take into account product and information areas previously accessed on our website.
Google AdWords Conversion Tracking
1. This website uses the "Google AdWords Conversion Tracking" function of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States ("Google").
2. Google AdWords Conversion Tracking uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site when they click on a Google ad. The cookies are valid for a maximum of 90 days. Personal data will not be stored. As long as the cookie is valid, Google and we as website operators can recognise that you clicked on an ad and reached a specific target page (e.g. order confirmation page, newsletter registration). These cookies cannot be tracked across multiple websites by different AdWords participants. The cookie creates conversion statistics in "Google AdWords". These statistics record the number of users who clicked on one of our ads. It also counts how many users have reached a target page that has been provided with a "conversion tag". However, the statistics do not contain any data with which you can be identified.
3. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your hard disk by selecting "do not accept cookies" in your browser settings (in MS Internet Explorer under "Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings"; in Firefox under "Tools > Settings > Privacy > Cookies"); however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent.
4. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
1. We use YouTube for the integration of videos. The videos were embedded in the extended data protection mode.
3. By using YouTube, a connection is established with the Google Ad Manager network. Starting the video could trigger further data processing. We have no influence on that.
Google Ad Manager
1. Google Ad Manager by Google is a service of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google").
3. By using our website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google and the manner of data processing described above as well as the named purpose.
5. For more information about Google Ad Manager by Google and privacy, please visit: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=en.
Facebook Custom Audience
1. We use Facebook Website Custom Audiences and have integrated the so-called Facebook pixel on our website.
2. This pixel is used to collect pseudonymous information about the use of this website (e.g. information about viewed content). The transmitted data of the pixel can be used to target you on Facebook with individualized advertising, provided you have a Facebook account.
4. Furthermore, you have the possibility to prevent future collection of your data when visiting this website by using the following opt-out cookie: Disable Facebook Pixel.
Amazon Web Services
1. We use Amazon Web Services (AWS) which provides us with cloud storage services. AWS has demonstrated compliance with a range of internationally recognised standards for content, data and infrastructure security, such as information security management system- ISO-27001, System and Organization Controls Report- SOC1/2, and The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. In addition, AWS has demonstrated alignment with the MPAA Content Security Best Practices. The AWS infrastructure is compliant with all applicable MPAA controls.
1. We use MaxCDN (BootstrapCDN) for our content delivery network, so our digital assets are distributed across their global infrastructure to ensure maximum speed and reliability.
3. You can find more information about the provider’s data protection at https://www.bootstrapcdn.com/privacy-policy/
1. We use MailChimp, which provides online tools that can be used to create, send, and manage emails. MailChimp may collect personal information, such as distribution lists which contain email addresses, and other information relating to those email addresses.
2. We will only use this information to:
a. create, send and manage emails relating to the work of the department
b. measure email campaign performance
c. improve the features for specific segments of customers
d. evaluate your use of our website
e. compile reports on website activity for website operators, and
f. provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage
3. MailChimp may transfer this information to 3rd parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on MailChimps’s behalf. MailChimp collects information about:
a. when you visit the website
b. when you use the services
c. your browser type and version
d. your operating system and other similar information
4. MailChimp is based in the United States of America (USA) and the information collected about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by MailChimp on servers located outside Australia.
5. By subscribing to our eNewsletter, you will be taken to have consented to your personal information being used as described above. This means:
b. You understand and acknowledge that this service utilises a MailChimp platform, which is located in the United States of America (USA) and relevant legislation of the USA will apply.
c. As you have consented to the disclosure of your personal information to MailChimp, Australian Privacy Principle 8.1 contained in Schedule 1 of the Privacy Act will not apply.
d. You understand and acknowledge that MailChimp is not subject to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and you will not be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) but will need to seek redress under the laws of the USA.
6. You can opt out of our mailing list if you choose the ‘unsubscribe’ service provided by MailChimp in every email, or contact us.
1. We use jQuery CDN services by the jQuery Foundation to quickly and easily deliver our website and subpages to you on different devices. jQuery is distributed via the Content Delivery Network (CDN) of the American software company StackPath (LCC 2012 McKinney Ave. Suite 1100, Dallas, TX 75201, USA). This service stores, manages and processes your personal data.
2. A content delivery network (CDN) is a network of regionally distributed servers that are connected to each other via the Internet. Through this network content and especially very large files, can be delivered quickly – even in peak demand periods. jQuery creates a copy of our website on its servers. Thus, our website can be delivered as quickly as possible. This means the data transfer to your browser is shortened by a CDN.
3. It goes without saying that we want to provide you with a comprehensive and well-functioning service on our website. This of course includes our website loading swiftly. Thanks to jQuery you can load our website much faster. The implementation of jQuery is particularly helpful for users from abroad, since the page can then be delivered from a server nearby.
6. For more information please click on the following link: https://privacy-policy.openjsf.org.
1. We use Google's reCAPTCHA service, which protects our site from spam and misuse. The service prevents automated software (so-called bots) from executing abusive activities on our websites, which means that it is checked whether the entries made actually come from a human being. Google collects the following data:
- Referrer (address of the page where the captcha is used)
- IP address of the user
- Google account (if the user is registered with Google, this is recognized and assigned)
- The input behavior of the user (eg, input speed into the form fields, order of selection of the input fields by the user) is used to improve pattern recognition on Google.
- Browser, browser size and resolution, browser plugins, date, language settings
- Mouse and touch events within the page
2. Google also reads cookies from other Google services, such as Gmail, Search, and Analytics. All data are encrypted and sent to Google. There is no reading or saving of personal data from the input fields of the respective form.
4. The processing of this information takes place based on legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
3.1. Contact Form and Contacting via e-mail
1. When contacting us (via online form or e-mail), the data provided by the user will be processed exclusively for processing the inquiry and its handling.
2. Any other use of the data will only take place based on the given consent from the user.
3. The users' data will be stored in our Customer Relationship Management System ("Blackbaud CRM and Raiser's Edge CRM System") or a comparable software/database. The legal retention periods for business letters apply.
3.2. Newsletter and e-mail Communication
1. With the following information we inform you about the contents of our newsletter and e-mail communication as well as the registration, dispatch and statistical evaluation procedure and your rights of objection. By subscribing to our newsletter you agree to the receipt and the described procedures.
As part of the registration for our newsletter and email communication, we obtain the consent of our supporters through a dedicated checkbox added in our various channels. The registrations for the newsletter and email communication are recorded for the fulfilment of legal obligations of proof. This includes the storage of the time of registration and confirmation.
3. E-mail tool
The newsletter and e-mail communication is sent out by Mailchimp and hosted by VentraIP Australia Pty Ltd (Casey Business Park (B1), Level 1, Suite 105, 66 Victor Crescent, Narre Warren VIC 3805, Australia) - hereinafter referred to as "dispatch service provider". The data protection regulations of the email tool provider can be viewed here: http://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/.
According to its own information, the email tool provider can use this data in pseudonymous form - i.e. without allocation to a user, to optimise or improve its own services, e.g. to technically optimise the dispatch and presentation of the newsletter and email communication or for statistical purposes in order to determine from which countries the recipients come. However, the email tool provider does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to contact themselves or to pass the data on to third parties.
4. Registration data
To register for the newsletter and email communication, you must enter your email address, title, first name and surname as well as to check the consent checkbox.
5. Statistical survey and analyses
The newsletters and email communication contain a so-called "web-beacon", i.e. a pixel-sized file which is retrieved from the server of the email tool provider when the newsletter or email communication is opened. Within the scope of this retrieval, technical information, such as information about the browser and your system, as well as your IP address and time of retrieval are initially collected. This information is used to technically improve the services based on the technical data or the target groups and their reading behaviour based on their retrieval locations (which can be determined using the IP address) or access times.
The statistical surveys also include determining whether the newsletters and email communications are opened, when they are opened and which links are clicked. For technical reasons, this information can be assigned to the individual newsletter recipients. However, it is not our intention, nor that of the email tool provider, to observe individual users. The evaluations serve us much more to recognize the reading habits of our users and to adapt our contents to them or to send different contents according to the interests of our users.
6. Legal bases
The use of the email tool provider, the performance of statistical surveys and analyses as well as the logging of the registration process shall be based on our legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. We are interested in using a user-friendly and secure newsletter system that serves our business interests and meets the expectations of our users.
You can cancel the receipt of our newsletter and email communication at any time, i.e. revoke your consent. You will find a link to opt out at the end of each newsletter and email communication. If the users have cancelled the newsletter or email communication reception, the personal data of the users processed for its dispatch will be deleted.
3.3 In Country Office
1. Scope and purpose of data processing, legal basis
We exclusively process the necessary data for the support of volunteers according to Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. a GDPR (consent).
The sending of our e-mail communication is also based on Article 6 paragraph (1) lit. a GDPR (consent).
In particular, personal master data and contact data (e.g. e-mail address and telephone number) are processed.
4. Possibility of objection and removal
You can object to the sending of our e-mail communication at any time with effect for the future.
You can revoke your consent to data processing at any time with effect for the future.
3.4. Donations and Sponsorship
1. Scope and purpose of data processing, legal basis
We provide forms in our online presence that the user can use to make a donation or sponsorship electronically. We process the data collected in this context for the purpose of processing the payment and for the support of donors and sponsors in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 lit b GDPR (performance of a contract).
The use of your address data for interest-based postal, promotional purposes is carried out in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR (balancing of interests).
Furthermore, the processing of data is necessary due to tax regulations as well as money laundering regulations according to article 6 paragraph 1 lit. c GDPR (legal obligation).
The data collected in each case are recognisable in the form used; these are in particular data on the donation (e.g. amount, donation interval and payment method) as well as personal master data and contact data (e.g. email address and telephone number).
If you choose the payment method "credit card", we transmit personal data, which is necessary for the processing of the payment, to the payment service provider Bambora Online Pty Ltd (16/227 Elizabeth St, Sydney NSW 2000), a subsidiary of Ingenico Group S.A.
Your credit card data is transmitted exclusively via 256-bit SSL encryption to Bambora Australia, where the correctness of the card data is compared with the respective credit card institute and creditworthiness and validity are checked. We do not store your credit card data.
Information on data protection at Bambora Australia can be found at https://www.bambora.com/en/au/privacy-policy/.
If you select the payment method "direct debit", we transmit personal data required for processing the payment to our financial institution, Westpac Banking Corporation, who hold the authority to process the payment as per the direct debit service agreement.
We will keep any information (including your account details) in your Direct Debit Request confidential. We will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you secure and will ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information.
We will only disclose information that we have about you:
(a) to the extent specifically required by law; or
(b) for the purposes of this agreement (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim).
The forwarding is based on our legitimate interest (Article 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR) to minimize the costs for foreign direct debits and to be able to use your donation to the full extent for animal welfare. In the event of such forwarding, you will be informed of this via a confirmation message.
If you select the payment method "PayPal", we transmit personal data required for the processing of the payment to PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. (22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg).
Information on data protection at PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. can be found at https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
4. Possibility of objection and removal
You can object to us using your data for advertising purposes at any time with effect for the future.
You can revoke your consent to data processing at any time with effect for the future.
1. Scope and purpose of data processing, legal basis
We process only the necessary data for the implementation of petitions in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. a GDPR (consent).
The sending of a newsletter by email is based exclusively on your separate consent pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. a GDPR.
In particular, personal master data, contact data (e.g. email address and telephone number) and petition data are processed.
The data will be transmitted exclusively to the addressee(s) of the petition (i.e. to the relevant competent body - e.g. public authority or parliament).
4. Possibility of objection and removal
You can object to the sending of our e-mail newsletter at any time with effect for the future.
You can revoke your consent to data processing at any time with effect for the future.
4.1. General Information
1. Cookies are information transmitted by our web server or third-party web servers to the users' web browsers where they are stored for later retrieval. Cookies can be in the form of small files or any other types of information storage.
2. In the case that users do not want that cookies are stored on their computer, they will be asked to disable the corresponding option in their browser's system settings. Saved cookies may be deleted in the system settings of the browser. The exclusion of cookies can lead to functional impairments of this online service.
4.2. Consent Management by Usercentrics
2. We process the following data in the process:
- Consent data or data of consent (anonymized log data (Consent ID, Processor ID, Controller ID), Consent Status, Timestamp).
- Device data (e.g. shortened IP addresses (IP v4, IP v6), device information, timestamp)
- User data (e.g. e-mail, ID, browser information, SettingIDs, Changelog)
The ConsentID (contains the above data), the Consent status incl. timestamp are stored in the local memory of your browser and simultaneously on the cloud servers used. Further processing will only take place if you submit a request for information or revoke your consent. In this case, the relevant information is provided to us in a compact data format in an easily readable text form for the purpose of data exchange (JSON file).
3. No user information is stored for the statistics of the use of the granted or not granted consent. Only the frequency and locations of clicks are stored.
4. The personal data is stored on a Google Cloud server located in the EU (Brussels, Belgium or Frankfurt am Main, Germany).
5. The purpose of the data processing is the analysis and management of the consents granted, in order to comply with our obligation of a GDPR-compliant consent management. The use of Usercentrics serves the purpose of proving granted and non-granted consents as well as their management.
6. The legal basis for the management of your consents for the processing of your personal data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the legally secure documentation and verifiability of consents, the control of marketing measures on the basis of the consent granted as well as the optimization of consent rates.
7. The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required. The associated cookie has a term of 60 days. The revocation document of a previously granted consent is kept for a period of three years. The retention is based on the one hand on our accountability pursuant to Art. 5 para. (2) GDPR.
4.3 Objection Options
5.1. Version: December 2021